New Forest District Council: Dan Wilden has recently secured planning permisison to regularise a recently built track at a farm in the Fordingbridge area of Hampshire.

Agricultural tracks can be permitted development, however much like permitted development agricultural buildings, an application has to be first made to the Council to determine whether their prior approval will be required for the siting and appearance. This means that if the track is already started it can no longer be permitted development and the only way to regularise is with a full planning permission.

In this case we drew up plans for the track and guided the application successfully through the system without major issue.