There are plenty of other related applications in the planning system all of which we can handle for you: Listed Building Consent, Reserved Matters following Grant of Outline Consent, Minor Amendments, Non-Material Amendments, Removal or Variation of Conditions, Certificate of Lawfulness for an Existing Use or Development (CLEUD), Certificate of Lawfulness of Proposed Use or Development (CLOPUD), Advertisement Consent, Discharge of Conditions, Renewal of an Existing Consent and various types of Prior Notification procedures.

It is pretty bewildering and all too often we even see the Council planners struggling to give the correct advice – and as a result it is not uncommon for completely unnecessary applications to be made. Pure Town Planning can advise you on exactly which planning consents you will need and when.