RTPI Awards for Planning Excellence: Pure Town Planning are thrilled to announce that we have been shortlisted by the Royal Town Planning Institute (RTPI) for the prestigious award of Small Planning Consultancy of the Year 2016.
The RTPI Awards for Planning Excellence, which have been run for over 30 years, highlight exceptional examples of planning and celebrate the contribution that planners and planning make to society. Phil Williams, President of the Royal Town Planning Institute said: “The finalists highlight outstanding examples of planning that have made a positive impact on the local community and environment. The judges will find it difficult separating the finalists and choosing winners given the high calibre of entries this year.”
Our submission, which was assessed by an expert Judging Panel comprising several of the country’s top planning professionals, had to address the below criteria by providing examples of specific projects where we had provided significant planning input during the past 24 months.
- Development and application of imaginative approaches and techniques to achieve high quality planning solutions.
- Client/applicant/partners satisfied with the service provided.
- Ability of chartered town planners to manage multi-disciplinary projects or to work within a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Commitment to inclusive planning that enables everyone to participate equally, confidently and independently in everyday activities.
- Commitment to staff development, business improvements and active participation in professional and educational activities.
- Why should your organisation win Planning Consultancy of the Year, Small Planning Consultancy of the Year or Local Authority Planning Team of the Year 2016?
The Awards ceremony will be held at Milton Court at The Barbican, London, where will be up against three other small consultancies for the award. Until then we will be keeping our fingers crossed!
If you are working on a project and are looking for an awarding winning (hopefully…) firm who will provide expert advice and work tirelessly to steer your development through the planning process then why not contact Pure Town Planning on 01202 585524 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential free no obligation planning consultation.