BCP Council (Poole): Matt Annen, director of Pure Town Planning is delighted to have secured planning permission for a plot severance and erection of a new dwelling on a side garden to a corner plot in Lilliput for local developer clients; KLF Developments.
This well considered scheme was designed by local architects; Anders Roberts Cheer Architects. Initially the planning officer and their senior officer were unsure whether the site could accomodate an additional dwelling, however through extensive negotiations, justification and a number of revisions to the siting of the footprint within the site, the officer concluded that this scheme would:
· Deliver a sustainable pattern of development by providing a new dwelling in an established urban area
· Preserve the character and appearance of the area
· Provide an acceptable standard of amenity for occupants of the parent property and proposed dwelling
· Preserve the amenity of neighbouring residents
· Not result in harm to any important trees and appropriate new planting
· Provide adequate parking and preserve highway safety
If you feel your property may have the possibility of accommodating an additional dwelling either to the side or the rear we’d be happy to assess the potential for you. Why not give us a call or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a free of charge appraisal.